For the first time, painters and glaziers will celebrate together on one night the two industries' top employees at the Blackhawk Museum in Danville on Friday, October 21!
Nominations are now open for our highly anticipated finishing trades employee recognition event (formerly the NCPFC Stepping Up Awards) and close on August 15, 2022.
Employers may nominate one union painter who meets the following qualifications:
- Gone “above and beyond” their normal duties
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership
- Possesses strong work ethic, safety record, performance, and client relations
The nominated employee will be awarded:
- A Carhartt jacket,
- Dinner catered by Scott’s Seafood Restaurant,
- Exclusive access to The Blackhawk Museum in Danville, and
- A chance to win one of seven Super Prizes (nominees must be present at the awards ceremony to win a Super Prize):
- $4,000 (one prize)
- $2,000 (two prizes)
- $1,000 (four prizes)
Please help us promote this event and get employees involved in this rewarding program by:
- Including apprentices as well as journeymen when reviewing your employees.
- Encouraging employees to recommend or nominate a candidate.
- Reminding employees this recognition is for them and helps build a stronger painting industry.
Click here to nominate your top union painter!
Questions? Contact Lauren Coll at firstname.lastname@example.org.