We collaborate with our members to form strong strategies for achieving successful outcomes when developing labor contracts and engaging in labor relations.
As the only party that is authorized to negotiate with the District Council 16, we represent the collective interests of our whole membership. With our expertise, we have negotiated successful and timely Collective Bargaining Agreements.
As your representative Association, we strive to assist our individual contractors in their relationship with the District Union 16.
During negotiations, we represent our membership’s collective business interests. Our priorities during negotiation periods are to:
- Identify and quantify the key issues for the negotiation
- Develop strategies and tactics for bargaining
- Establish rules and procedures for the negotiating team to assure management’s effectiveness
- Organize communication systems to keep you and your employees informed
- Provide our members with interpretations and cost-effective applications of the Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Support our members in the adoption of the bargaining agreement decisions
For more information on the milestones for Collective Bargaining Agreements, view our Infographic: CBA Infographic